May 21, 2009

I finished sanding today (thank the Lord! The dust gives me allergies and massive headaches) while D-man finished cutting the kitchen floor. He sent me "home" to study and he's installing the floor tonight so it can start curing. My other amazing feat for the day is getting the bathroom and our room back to normal -- swept 50 times, mopped, and furniture in the right places. There is definitely still some dusting to do....

Tomorrow is for priming and texturing the sanded places, so that we can get to paint soon (though we can do that after we move back in). I am guessing that kitchen cabinets will at least start going in on Saturday, and that really means we can move back in. Of course, we can't move back in until we have at least a kitchen sink (and a few cabinets). That day is coming soon.

No comments: