May 27, 2009

SINK

D-man got the sink put back in the kitchen last night. There is sawdust everywhere. The appliances are back in, except the refrigerator.

We had to buy a new kitchen sink. The old faucet had rusted enough to be corroded, and the new sink is shiny and pretty and deeper than our last one. That means not as much splashing myself when I wash dishes. It's set, but needs to be clamped down. The pipes might need to be moved. I don't know, but I won't worry about it until this afternoon (Thursday), when I can rest easy that my exam is OVER. More updates to come.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yay for the exam being over! Woo-hoo! I'm sure you did GREAT!

So good to talk to you...I'll try to call you SOON. My mom's coming next week, too, which should help!

And with all these posts about the renovation, you've yet to give us any PICTURES. Please don't wait until it's all perfect, we just wanna see your shiny new sink! ;)

FairLady said...

Pictures will come soon -- my camera battery is dead, and I'm not sure exactly where the charger is right now.