June 06, 2009

It's official!

I am a licensed Texas pharmacist! I got a letter from TSBP (Texas State Board of Pharmacy) today and went weak at the knees when I saw the return address. Open now or wait till D-man gets home? I opened it, and the top fold of the letter had my name on it, of course, and the telltale line RE: LICENSE NUMBER *****. Of course, they wouldn't reference a license number that I didn't have, so I kept opening the letter in anticipation. I passed with an 80! 75 is a passing score, and it's not a percentage. I don't know how they score it, so don't ask. I'm just glad that stress is over. Now on to the easy part -- job-hunting! (Yes, I know we're in a recession. I also know that sickness doesn't care. People are sick whether our economy is good or bad. That gives people like me job security.)

1 comment:

The Black Family said...

Oh happy day! Good job Jen!