July 09, 2009

More home-improvement

The in-laws are coming in next week, and they're staying with us. It's given me excellent motivation to finish our home-improvement projects by next week. Today's project is painting. I had to put texture on our walls and paint over it. It's almost done, thank goodness! Tomorrow's project may involve sealing our kitchen cabinets -- we stained them without thinking about the fact that the stain is water-based. Not good for a kitchen. Polyurethane is definitely necessary. D-man and his dad will probably take on the project of putting the pulls on the kitchen cabinets and drawers next week -- they are all about precision, and I don't have the patience for it!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey! Sorry about the second interview but glad the first one went well.

Um, again, lady, WE NEED PICTURES!

I hope to call you tomorrow during naptime. You're on my new list -- it's a pad of paper with things like "If I only make THESE calls today, then I must call this person..." "e-mail" "home" "work" etc. I think it will help keep me organized and on top of things. I hope!