December 14, 2009

Random happenings

It's almost Christmas, and it's been quite awhile since I posted. We went out of town for Thanksgiving, and I've been working tons. Here's a run-down of the last month:

  • Lunch with a great friend at Cracker Barrel before Thanksgiving -- we stayed for 4 hours! (Since she lived in Europe and we lived in Brasil, this was completely normal for us, but not for the waitress!)
  • Thanksgiving with my crazy family
  • Georgia beat Georgia Tech
  • D-man and I have been decorating for Christmas -- I made stockings, we put up and decorated the tree, and we bought one another's Christmas presents. I'm getting these.
  • I am officially full-time at work as of yesterday. That means vacation, holiday pay, and guaranteed hours. A permanent store is coming soon, I hope!
  • One of my pharmacy classmates is here in Houston, working for my company, working in my district. Yay for a little bit of home!
  • D-man's parents are coming in on Thursday
  • D-man graduates from U of H on Friday
  • I got my first bottle of corked wine today. I thought it was bad because I have a slight cold, but it was just bland. Ecch.

No comments: