September 21, 2008

Ceramics

So the m-i-l is a giver. She loves to give gifts. I was the blessed recipient of yet another of her giving sprees a couple of weeks ago. We went to a ceramics factory about and hour-and-a-half north of Rio, and she decided that I needed a cafezinho set. She has been very vocal about wanting to send a gift for each of my showers, and I think she finally got the gifts bought.

Here is a list of what she bought for the D-man and me:
  • a coffee/tea/dessert service for 6
  • a plaque with our last name on it decorated in the pattern of my choice (it matches the tea service)






Things that I bought include a couple of plates (for decoration), two mug/plate sets with the Brasilian flag on them, and a dish to put my small jewelry in. We're headed back this week to see what else we can buy -- sensory overload can be fun!

No comments: