September 18, 2008

Trashy. Gossip. Laughable.

I went to the State Board of Pharmacy website today and did something I haven't done in a long time. When I was working and getting the board's newsletter every month, I rushed to the administrative hearings section to see whose license had been revoked or suspended. I always wondered if I knew anyone.

Then always came the question, "What did they do?" I remember my partners and I speculating on how in the world people did something bad enough to get fined by the State Board. I mean, you have to really break the law. There was the one guy who, upon a narcotics inspection, was short 800,000 Lortab in his inventory. I mean, what is that if not using, trafficking, selling drugs on the street to make a lot of money?

What's your guilty pleasure?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you hear that Tom and Kate are trying to make it work?