April 27, 2009

Over the last week, we've had an eventful time. D-man's mom came into town this weekend to take care of a little business, and we went to the warehouse where their crate stuff is stored (the stuff they crated to bring back to the US from Brasil). Included in that crate stuff was my china cabinet (made from the wood of a demolished farmhouse), my tea set (which we managed to find half of), and my marble-top table with palm leaves inlaid on top. The cabinet is in the house, and the table is waiting for a place. I'm not sure where it's going yet.

I started my running again today, and I feel surprisingly good. I have been fighting a headache all weekend, and I thought it may not be helped by running (as opposed to walking), but there is currently no relapse in sight.

No comments: