October 16, 2009

Local Celebrity Week

As I've been floating around to different stores, I have seen 2 local celebrities this week. When the first one came in, I thought, wait, that's Mr. Cowboy! I was amazed that I was looking at the guy I see in commercials on TV. The second guy came in tonight, and I knew his name, but it didn't register at all. The front store clerk came back and told us who he was, and I realized that D-man has mentioned his name before in passing, saying that we needed to shop at his store.

I love local celebrities that are really nice!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Fun!

You'll appreciate our recent celebrity sighting...guess which Braves player we sat near at Slope's last Saturday?

That's right...CHIPPER JONES. Apparently, Gaines was in there a few weeks ago and thought he saw him, but last Saturday it was confirmed by two witnesses (the owners of the store). I totally didn't make the connection until after they were gone, but it's probably a good thing because they apparently like their privacy and we don't want to scare them off. His boys are way cute and had too much fun pretending the stuffed pigs in the restaurant were cops and robbers.