February 17, 2010

We've been super busy over the last few weeks, and my posting has suffered (as has my reading and writing) of late. I feel like life is boring, just because we have semi-regular schedules. Not much new happens. We have, however, learned several exciting things.
  1. We have a Cheeburger Cheeburger in Houston. D-man doesn't yet know why this is exciting, but he will....
  2. We have a Krystal in Houston. D-man gets this one, though he's only been to Krystal once.
  3. I finally feel like I'm establishing a life here -- for so long it was very frustrating, but I'm settling in. A real life takes time, and I must keep remembering that.
  4. God is good, and faithful, and He is sweet to remind me of that daily.
  5. D-man still has a huge hole in his brain, but no new growth (he gets yearly MRIs to check that he's still in remission from his brain tumor).

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Cheeburger Cheeburger, so tasty, so necessary for sustained life. He needs to learn about this soon...!!