June 29, 2009

Update: the job search

I have 2 job interviews in the next 2 weeks -- one for a part-time position, and one for a full-time position. Both are in retail pharmacies. As much as I would love the flexibility of the PT position, the FT position has much more to offer, including day-1 benefits. Both positions would involved "floating," or working out of more than 1 pharmacy, and not having my own store. I love the idea of being effective support staff to other pharmacists; after all, it's what I did in Brazil!

Interview #1 (PT) is Wednesday, July 1 at 1 pm, and interview #2 (FT) is Friday, July 10 at 1 pm. If you want to know who they're with, leave me a comment or call me. :-)

1 comment:

The Black Family said...

We're praying for you! God will put you in just the right place for you to be an effective minister. We are sorry we didn't get to Houston - we ended up flying instead of driving due to a shortened vacation schedule for Todd. He's been super busy with his job and just couldn't take the time. We would have loved spending a little time with you guys!

Love you!
The Blacks