July 03, 2009

Update 2: the job search

Interview #1 went reasonably well, I think, and I'm excited about the possibility of a part-time job. Interview #2 has been cancelled, due to the fact that they filled the position before I got to interview. That doesn't mean that company is out of the question, it just means that for now, they don't have anything for me.

I am disappointed, because the cancelled interview would have been for a full-time job, with full benefits. I would love an offer from my interview the other day; I love the flexibility of part-time (I get to make my own schedule!) and experiencing different stores. I know that the Lord knows my heart, and that He has our job opportunities and our finances in His hands. That fact brings my anxiety down to a level I can handle.

No comments: